Service Level Agreements
We assigned every client their own account manager.
Each day our sales team, account managers, IT department and warehouse team meet to discuss the day ahead so that every department is aware of the needs of our clients.
With over 20 years experience, we know the best way to ensure customer accounts run smoothly, with adequate communication between our departments and your business.
Your account manager will review the strategic issues for your business i.e. pricing, recommending any additional services that your business may benefit from and implementation. We offer the following service as standard:
- Importing and checking orders for correct address and product information.
- Notification of any orders that have gone into back order and management of this process.
- Coordination of stock takes and cycle counts of product.
- Coordination of daily workload to ensure all packages are dispatched in-line with the Service Level Agreement.
- General enquiries and liaison.
- Tracking of consignments and resolution of all delivery issues.
- Day to day communications and account coordination.
- Production of bespoke reports on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
We believe that communication is vital in ensuring you are always in control of your stock and undertake the following:
- Order confirmation e-mails at point of dispatch of product
- Email address for customers to contact Nova Direct with queries relating to the dispatch of product and delivery dates etc.
- Proof of delivery
- Quality and review procedures
We believe that having documented procedures in place ensure that the Service Level Agreements are met and reviewed regularly. We would like to work with you to set the service levels and review them at our account review meetings.
Most of all we want your business to be successful and we strive to ensure that all our clients get the service the need and deserve.
Investors in people
We are nothing without our people. We have a dedicated team, who work together to achieve our customer’s aims. We recognise that to keep up with our customer focused culture, new people with new ideas are also essential. We are continuously expanding and looking for new people to enhance our team. We believe in investing in people.