In this digital age it’s very easy to imagine that the world now revolves around internet based activity.
Here are some startling facts from Royal Mail
- Adults spend 22 minutes a day reading their mail
- Research identified that 39% of people displayed mail in the home
- Open rate was 71% from a company they have ordered from before
- Open rate was 54% for a brochure from a company not ordered from before
- Campaigns that included mail were 27% more likely to deliver top-ranking sales performance than campaigns that didn’t
- As a direct result of receiving mail 92% of adults have been driven to online or digital activity
- These are just a few of the findings from ‘The Private Life of Mail’ research. To discover more visit www.mailmen.co.uk.